KALF elysisPURE series brine electrochlorinator produce the disinfectant sodium hypochlorite from salt on your own site. We fabricate electrolyser by our own have below advantage:
- Bi-polar titanium anodes with MMO coating
- 2.0mm gap withigh-efficiencycy Brine electrolyser
- Unique electrolyser design for easy removal of Hydrogen
- elysisPURE electro-chlorinators have extremely low power consumption
- No Hazardous Waste Stream
- Best use of space (modularly built, easy expansion, etc.)
- On-line monitoring & control
- Anode and Cathode visible through transparent shell.
- Proprietary cell design for H2 removal
- Copper clamp for ‘all around’ DC power delivery
- Electrode Durability 5 to 7 years of useful life
- Anodes with a coating of our own design.
- Minimum service and maintenance required
- Benefits associated with transparent cell design
- DC consumption: ≤4.0KWh/kg Cl2
- Available chlorine concentration: 8000ppm
- Design pressure: 5barg
- Electrode life: ≥5 years
- Acid cleaning cycle: 6months
- Salt consumption: <3.0kg salt per kg Cl2
With over 50 installations worldwide, KALF Engineering is the market leader for an on-site generation of Sodium hypochlorite from brine. Our on-site sodium hypochlorite generating systems range in capacity from 12 to 19,200 kg/day of chlorine equivalent and can generate a 0.8% sodium hypochlorite solution using three common consumables: salt, water and electricity. Depending on the application and the site special needs, elysisPURE brine-based chlorinator can be a skid-mounted or a component-based system. The skid-mounted systems are smaller, requiring less space. Their size does not impact their performance.
Brine solution is a good conductor of electricity, with elysisPURE electrolyser, the brine solution supports a current applied between the positive and negative electrodes, thus electrolyzing the sodium chloride solution. This results in chlorine (Cl2) gas being produced at the positive electrode (anode), while sodium hydroxide (NaOH) and hydrogen (H2) as are produced at the negative electrode (cathode). The chlorine further reacts with the hydroxide to form sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl).
General configuration of brine electro-chlorination plant as below:
KALF Engineering delivers turnkey seawater electro-chlorination plant Our projects include engineering design, manufacturing, factory assembly. Installation, testing and commissioning, our system able to meet ATEX standard – hazardous area application (Class 1 Zone 2) with stable output, our comprehensive product line is appropriate for various applications.