KALF elysisPURE series Seawater electro chlorinator produces the disinfectant sodium hypochlorite from seawater on your own site. We fabricate electrolyzer by our own have below advantage:
- Tubular titanium anodes with MMO coating.
- The small gap with high efficiency.
- 0mm gap for Seawater electrolyzer.
- Unique electrolyzer design for easy removal of Hydrogen
- elysisPURE electro-chlorinators have extremely low power consumption
- No Hazardous Waste Stream
- Best use of space (modularly built, easy expansion, etc.)
- On-line monitoring & control
- Anode and Cathode visible through transparent shell.
- Simple bolt used to connect power clamps
- Copper clamp for ‘all around’ DC power delivery.
- Electrode Durability 5 to 7 years of useful life.
- Anodes with a coating of our own design.
- Minimum service and maintenance required. EEx’e’ ATEX certified EC Enclosure
- Tubular cell design easy for replacement.
- DC power consumption: ≤4.2KWh/kg Cl2.
- Available chlorine concentration: 1600ppm.
- Design pressure: 10-12barg.
- Electrode life: ≥5 years.
- Meet ATEX standard – hazardous area application (Class 1 Zone 2) Suitable for Oil & Gas Industries.
elysisPURE Concentric Tubular Electrolyser
KALF Engineering delivers turnkey seawater electro-chlorination plant, Our projects include engineering design, manufacturing, factory assembly. Installation, testing and commissioning, our system able to meet ATEX standard – hazardous area application (Class 1 Zone 2) with stable output, our comprehensive product line is appropriate for various applications.
The General configuration of seawater electro-chlorination plant as below:
Our elysisPURE electro-chlorinator has a modular design. By electrolyzing seawater, it produces sodium hypochlorite solution on-site. This is widely used for the coastal industrial applications.
KALF ENGINEERING PTE LTD is a specialist in electro-chlorination plant design and fabrication for Oil & Gas, offshore platform application.
We have many years of onsite working experience, providing a complete service; from engineering design, fabrication, delivery and erection, installation, commissioning, testing of all the mechanical and electrical components. We coordinate work with sub-contractors to complete steel / civil works.