KALF Water Treatment Division
The internationally recognized warning line of water shortage, shortage and severe shortage, They are 1,700 cubic meters per person per year, 1,000 cubic meters per year and 500 cubic meters per year, covering everything from nuclear power stations to brushing.Water shortages are already affecting every continent. About 1.2 billion people, almost a fifth of the world’s population, live in areas where water is naturally scarce, and another 500 million are getting close. Another 1.6 billion people, almost a quarter of the world’s population, face a shortage of water resources linked to the economy (in which case the state lacks the necessary infrastructure to extract water from rivers and aquifers).
Water shortage has become one of the major problems facing society and the world in the 21st century. Water use has been growing at twice the rate of population growth over the last century, and although there is no such thing as global water scarcity, more and more regions are suffering from chronic water shortages. Water shortage is a natural phenomenon as well as human-made one. There is enough fresh water on our planet for six billion people, but it is unevenly distributed, and too much water is wasted, polluted, and even used in unsustainable ways.
KALF is committed to the development and utilization of water resources, actively developing new technologies, and providing our clients with customized water treatment technologies and advanced concepts. Our goal is to produce maximum water yield + high-quality water + minimum investment & operation cost.
- Graphene base seawater desalination technology
- Specialist in Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Our design Extremely compact, highly scalable, modular & mobile plants
- Suitable for Rapid deployment and re-deployment
- Expertise covering all membrane technologies including MF, UF, Ceramic Filtration, Nano and RO as well as Membrane Bioreactors (MBR)
- Highly innovative Brine Concentration and Zero Liquid Discharge solutions
- Focus on Extractive Industries (mining and oil & gas), Power & Heavy Industry, and Potable Reuse applications and Municipal Drinking & Waste Water Treatment.
KALF supply water treatment plant include:
- Portable Water Plant
- Seawater Desalination Plant
- Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Filtration System
- Demineralized Water Plant
- Cooling Seawater Supply for Power Plant
- Ballast Water Management System.